Tuesday, December 18, 2012

New College Program, Fall 2013


I am very proud to announce that Tiffin University has added Men’s and Women’s Swimming and Diving programs to their roster and I have been selected to build the team and develop a championship tradition in the pool.

Tiffin University (TU) is a private institution, located in North Central Ohio only 90 miles from major cities like Columbus and Cleveland. Tiffin is comprised of three major colleges; the School of Arts & Sciences, the  School of Business, and the School of Criminal Justice & Social Sciences.

The TU Dragons compete at the NCAA II level and are a part of the Great Lakes Intercollegiate Athletic Conference (GLIAC), which is one of the fastest conferences for DIII swimming. Our athletic department at Tiffin is on the rise and now is a home for 22 varsity sports.

Our first official season for Swimming and Diving Men’s and Women’s teams will be this coming fall (2013) and I am so excited for what this season will bring.  As I am assembling my team I am looking for swimmers who want to be a part of history and build the program with me. As a former Olympic swimmer I am intense, goal driven coach who loves the competing and winning! I’m looking for swimmers who share the same drive as me and I know that I will be able to build champions in the pool and in the classroom at Tiffin University.

Please visit our website http://www.gotiffindragons.com/index.php and pass this information to the high school swimmers that you have. Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

I look forward to speaking to you!



http://tiffin.scoutware.net/swd/images/schoolLogo.gif
 
Rita Kalmikova
Head Coach
Swimming & Diving
Tiffin University
kalmikovam@tiffin.edu
Office: 419-448-3314
Cell: 917-497-9744
Fax: 419-443-5007
http://tiffin.scoutware.net/swd/u/6_Twitter_44x44.jpg
 

No comments:

Post a Comment